Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Prezi

I explored Prezi a bit and was actually more satisfied than I originally thought I would be. At first glance it looked like a lot of work and I wasn't sold on the functionality as a first grade teacher. After downloading the free version and "playing" I found it to be quit fun. I quickly created an addition strategies presentation for my students that we can add to together, share on our class web page and print as a PDF. Prezi offers a fresh face for presentations and projects. For this experience I used the a template that was clean and simple. I like that they give the option of using a blank slate so the user can add as much or little as possible. I plan to explore it more, but I am not sure yet if Prezi offers as many tricks and tools as Power Point or a SMART Notebook which I am used to. Stay tuned for more ideas and discoveries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment