Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Self Grading Form

Today I watched the YouTube video on self grading forms and it was so easy to understand and create on my own. I wrote down the formulas, because that would be the thing I may forget when creating these in the future. Here is the link to the self grading form "how to" video. I have also created a quick link in my Favorite Links section on this page.

For my self grading form I created a quick quiz for my class about sentence writing. It contains three multiple choice questions. Take my quiz and see how you measure up!


This is the link for my spreadsheet that shows the grades for each person who has taken the quiz. The first row contains the correct answers or the "key" for the test. Then I used the formulas from the video to create the grading portion of the test. The final grade is in the column furthest to the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment