Friday, October 4, 2013

Prezi

So here is my first attempt at a real Prezi presentation with numerous slides. I took my powerpoint presentation and inserted the slides and then played with them to enhance the presentation. I also added a YouTube video that fits nicely with the content. This is my Amazing Animals Prezi presentation. Enjoy!
I like using powerpoint for a quick and simple presentation of slides. Prezi was nice to take my original presentation and tweak it a bit to make it more fun and exciting for the viewer. I like how you can create a path between slides by dragging the path route from slide to slide as you decide on the path. This is user friendly when wanting to focus back out on to the big picture between topics. I can see where Prezi allows for some great creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment