Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Google Forms

I created a survey to see what some of my students know about the winter holidays. Here is the survey I created and my link for the spreadsheet with my data.

Google Forms are incredibly easy to create. I like that you can make questions required by simply clicking the box. The quiz/survey can not be submitted until all required questions are complete. I also like that the form puts all the answers into a spreadsheet for you. This makes things easier for the teacher because he/she can look at one question at a time and compare all the classes answers to look for similarities and differences. I can absolutely see myself using this program in the classroom if I had older students.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I see that now. That is too bad, because I like to use those questions on tests. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete