Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Intel Thinking Tools

The visual ranking projects that are available through the Intel site are very interesting. I enjoyed exploring the samples...my mind started racing with ideas of how I could use it in my classroom. How fun! I am wondering if it is possible to insert pictures and have students organize that way. I will be looking into this idea...more to come on that. The 21st Century Skills ranking activity was neat to think about. The fun think about this tool is that it allows for re-aranging (many times if necessary) until the board looks they way you like. Try it... Intel Thinking Tools, Visual Ranking

Here is the link and our list to our rational for the order of 21st Century Skills. Listed by importance with 1 being the highest.

21st Century Skills

1.Life and career skills
2.Critical thinking
3.Creativity
4.Communication
5.Information literacy
6.ICT literacy
7.Media literacy

No comments:

Post a Comment