Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introduction

This is where my experience as a blogger begins, right now with my first post! I am a graduate student at Shenandoah University studying to earn my Masters of Science in Education. I am also working at an amazing elementary school in Fairfax, VA. This will be my third year as a First Grade teacher at Greenbriar West Elementary School. I am excited and nervous about this course, EDU 585, due to the challenges I am sure to face as we move through the technology world and explore new avenues for technology in the classroom. 

Stay tuned to experience useful ways of incorporating technology into our world of education. I can't wait to take you on my journey and share some tips (hopefully useful ones) along the way. I will blog about my experiences of using the various types of digital literacies, share my resources and address the International Society for Technology Education's National Technology Standards (NETS). Wow, that was a mouth full!  Well, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment